Crossfit For Hope: Saturday, June 9th
Where: CrossFit NapTown
CrossFit is teaming up with St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital to combat child cancer. Register on April 26th to participate in this life-changing charity event.
Contributions can be performance-based pledges or donations for participants and affiliates. We’ll keep track of the athlete performances and donations for each individual and every participating Affiliate.
Three rounds of: Burpees 75 pound Power snatch Box jump, 24″ box 75 pound Thruster Chest to bar Pull-ups
- “Hope” has the same format as Fight Gone Bad
- In this workout you move from each of five stations after a minute
- This is a five-minute round from which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating
- The clock does not reset or stop between exercises
- On call of “rotate,” the athlete/s must move to next station immediately for good score
- One point is given for each rep