We’ve been watching the news unfold about the Coronavirus. Gyms around the country are closing, and in some states gyms are part of broader forced closures by health departments and executive orders.
Obviously we want everyone to be safe and healthy, so it’s with a heavy heart we’re closing until further notice.
Here’s what this means for you:
- We will be closed at the end of the day Monday, March 16, 2020. The closure will will go until further notice and includes all CrossFit, SWIFT, yoga, and open-gym sessions.
- We’ll be providing workouts every day for you to do at home. You can use comments here, on Facebook, YouTube, and Train Heroic to record your scores, times, and personal bests.
- Movements will be mostly bodyweight and easy to do without a bunch of equipment.
- Practice Indie Yoga is also offering at-home practices and flows through their website, Facebook, podcast, YouTube, and Instagram.
- Additional daily bonus challenges will be posted from Coaches.
Amazon and other online retailers have dumbells and other equipment, but shipping times are being heavily delayed. We’re confident you’ll find our at-home workouts challenging enough without them, though.
About Membership Pauses and Cancellations
We are a small business with bills to pay regardless of what’s happening around us. And, we have Coaches who depend on their weekly paycheck from us, so we understand what happens if other small businesses begin to fail during this time. This moment in history will pass, and we want to be here when it does. If everyone cancels their memberships, we won’t be.
Thank you for your patience,