The Paleo Challenge ends this Wednesday, May 16th.
What does that mean?
Come in Wednesday prepared to do the following:
1) Be Rested for the Post Paleo Strength (push ups and situps) and MetCon (Fran).
2) Wear the same outfit/shoes you had on for the Weigh In.
3) Be prepared to take “After” Pictures with appropriate clothing. (Men- Shorts, Women- Swimsuit or Sports Bra)
4) Be prepared for hip/waist ratio measurements.
5) Be intelligent if you choose to incorporate processed foods back into your diet following the challenge. (More on that in a future article)
[caption id="attachment_3071" align="aligncenter" width="592" caption="Couldn't Be More Proud of all the Support we Received in Columbus this past Weekend. Thank You All!!!"][/caption]
Today’s WorkoutPower Clean TechniqueWOD 20 EMOTM (Every Minute on the Minute) 1 Power Clean 1 Hang Power Clean (Moving up in weight if you are ok’ed by a Coach and technique is still good)POST: 8 Turkish Get Ups
YOGA is back this Wednesday Night @7pm – Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info 15 spots available!
Limited number of spots available.
Talk with a coach about your goals, get the plan to achieve them.